Turn heads with a set of 20x9.5 Roush Aluminum Wheels. These Wheel feature a unique split 5 spoke design that compliments the body lines of your S550 Mustang perfectly. This is the same exact Wheel that has been used on all 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019 Roush edition Mustangs including the RS3.
Roush completes their Split 5-Spoke Wheel in their signature Quicksilver finish to really bring out every razor-sharp line and sexy curve. Roush Wheels feature a durable, clear coated finish that is tough enough to stand up against the hazards of everyday driving, including road chips and pitting.
One-Piece Cast Aluminum.
Roush Performance one-piece Wheels are manufactured using gravity casting. Gravity casting is the process of pouring molten aluminum into a wheel mold or form and utilizing the earth's own gravity to help fill the mold. The result is a strong, durable wheel that has the same good looks as a more expensive wheel, at a fraction of the price.
When installing these Wheels on a 2015-2019 Mustang, it is recommended that Roush Steering Rack Stops & Clamps Kit be used - part # 421970
90 Day Warranty.
Roush Performance guarantees the quality and craftsmanship of their wheels by offering a limited 90-day warranty. Please refer to the Roush Performance site for complete warranty details.
This 20x9.5 Roush Wheel is designed to fit the front or rear of 2015-2019 V6, EcoBoost, and GT Mustang models. Sold individually.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov