Signature Shelby SB201 Styling.
Add a distinctive aggressive appeal to your Ford Mustang by installing the Shelby 19x9.5 SB201 Charcoal Wheel. This wheel comes in a modern innovative design that is backed by a 5x4.5" bolt pattern to complement the Mustang's body. It also comes with a Shelby Center Cap.
Stealthy Charcoal Black Powder Finish.
The Shelby 19x9.5 SB201 Charcoal Wheel is finished in a light-dark charcoal hue and complemented by a powder coated finish to offer a stealthy appearance both in motion and on rest. The finish also deters scuffs and chips the road for that long-lasting appeal.
Durable One-Piece Aluminum Construction.
Using a durable, yet lightweight aluminum construction, Carroll Shelby ensures that the Shelby 19x9.5 SB201 Charcoal Wheel delivers great performance for a long time. It weighs at just 23 lbs and therefore does not interfere with your driving dynamics despite being incredibly strong.
Carroll Shelby covers the wheel with a limited lifetime warranty on the structure and a one-year limited warranty on the finish against material and workmanship flaws.
For the purpose of installing this wheel, the stock 13/16" lug nuts prove to be too large. As such, it is recommended that you use Tuner Style Lug nuts for a perfect fit.
The Shelby 19x9.5 SB201 Charcoal Wheel is designed to be compatible with all 2015 to 2019 Ford Mustang GT, V6 and EcoBoost models.
Recommended Tire Size.
To achieve a seamless fit, we recommend that you use 275 40-19 tire size when installing this 19x9.5 wheel on your 2015 to 2019 Ford Mustang GT, V6 and EcoBoost.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: Warning: California's Proposition 65