Hand-Sculpted Mirror Machined Alloy.
This heat-treated alloy wheel is lightweight and a sure-fire head-turner. When installed on a GT, EcoBoost or V6 Mustang, the TSW Spring Wheel's thick emblems and intricately designed rivets will add an element of style and sportiness to your ride. There's no need to worry about vibrations affecting the driving experience, due to the fact this 5-spoke gloss black alloy is fitted with a center cap that adds stability and security to your Mustang's wheels.
Resistant Gloss Black Finish.
While you can avoid hitting curbs and potholes, it is not always possible to conceal your car from Mother Nature's sometimes hazardous elements. However, you can prevent premature wear with the TSW Spring Gloss Black with Mirror Cut Face Wheel, which is coated in a rust-resistant black gloss finish.
Cross Cut Technology.
Built using sophisticated Cross Cut Technology, this sturdy mirror machined alloy is light enough to increase your vehicle's MPG, not to mention boost the lifespan of your tires.
A manufacturer warranty is available with the TSW Spring Gloss Black with Mirror Cut Face Wheel. You're covered for 2 years on the finish and 5 years on the structure. It is not valid to cover surface rust, but it will cover any faults/defects with the painted finish.
In less than half an hour, the wheel can be fitted onto 2015-2019 V6 and EcoBoost Mustangs equipped with standard 2-Piston brake calipers, does not
fit 4-Piston or 6-Piston equipped models. Light to moderate mechanical skill is necessary for alloy installation.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov