Drag Strip Styling.
Add drag strip styling to your Foxbody Mustang with a set of Classic Drag wheels from AmericanMuscle. This wheel features a traditional 8 hole design for a clean vintage appearance that is perfectly suited for use on the street, strip or track.
Gloss Black Finish.
Completed in a gloss black hue for an aggressive appearance that everyone will be envious of, this Mustang wheel has a durable clear coat finish that is tough enough to stand up against the hazards of everyday driving - including road chips and pitting.
Works With Factory Lugnuts.
Unlike other drag wheels on the market that require special lugnuts for installation, AmericanMuscle Classic Drag Wheels can be installed by reusing your standard factory lug nuts.
Our wheels have a lifetime structural warranty, which means you'll never have to worry about the workmanship of your new wheels.
1 Year Finish Warranty.
Your new Mustang wheels have a 1 year warranty against defects in the finish of your wheels. Drive them daily, not just to the shows! For more information on wheel warranties, click here.
This 15x10 Classic Drag Wheel fits the rear only on 1979-1993 Mustangs, including the LX, LX 5.0 and GT models. Stagger with 15x4
wheels on the front for an aggressive muscle car stance and improved traction. Does not
fit SVO, SVT Cobra or Big Brake packages.
Recommended Tire Size:
Note: Priced per wheel.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.