F14 - Race Inspired.
Add aggressive race car styling to your muscular Mustang with a set of Forgestar F14 wheels. The F14 wheel features a bold drift car inspired 14 spoke mesh design, making it the perfect addition to any late model muscle car.
Forgestar uses a unique Rotary Forged Flowforming process that both lightens and strengthens the wheel. The process starts with a low pressure aluminum casting that is set in a special machine that spins and heats the outer barrel of the wheel, then steel rollers press against the barrel to pull the rim into its final width and shape. The combination of the heat, pressure and spinning creates a barrel with the strength similar to that of a forged wheel.
Bronze Burst Finish.
Powder coated in a beautiful bronze metal flake finish, these Forgestar wheels shimmer in bright sunlight to create an exotic appearance. The Bronze Burst powder coat finish not only looks great, but is durable enough to stand up to the hazards of road chips and pitting.
This Forgestar F14 Wheel fits the rear only of all 2005 to 2014 Mustangs, including the V6, GT, Bullitt, BOSS and Shelby GT500 models. Stagger with a 19x9
wheel on the front for an aggressive muscle car stance and improved traction.
Recommended Tire Size:
Note: Priced per wheel.
Note: Requires either tuner lug nuts or 6-spline style lug nuts
Note: The stock lug nuts (13/16”) prove to be too large when used in conjunction with these wheels. Please take a look at the Lug Nut Ordering Options above for some compatible options.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: Warning: California's Proposition 65