Modern Bullitt Muscle.
Show off your proud pony heritage with the muscular good looks of the iconic Motorsport Bullitt rim, the modern interpretation of the classic features simulated rivets for a more aggressive appearance. Deep Dish.
Our deep dish Motorsport Bullitt rim exaggerates the width for an aggressive stance that commands attention. Triple Chrome Plated.
This wheel is plated in a three step process that includes copper, nickel, and then chrome for a bright show winning shine. Lighter than other chrome wheels which are steel underneath, these wheels are cast from lightweight aluminum so they won't slow you down. Lifetime Warranty.
Our wheels have a lifetime structural warranty, which means you'll never have to worry about the workmanship of your new wheels.
1 Year Finish Warranty.
Your new Mustang wheels have a 1 year warranty against defects in the finish of your wheels. Drive them daily, not just to the shows! For more information on wheel warranties, click here.Application.
This Bullitt Motorsport Style Wheel fits the front or rear of all 1994 to 2004 Mustangs, including the V6, GT, Bullitt, Mach 1, and SVT Cobra models. Stagger with 18x10
on the rear for an aggressive muscle car stance and improved traction.
Recommended Tire Size:
Note: Priced per wheel.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.