RTR Tech Styling.
The Shelby SB201 Charcoal Wheel features distinctive RTR styling which gives your Mustang a sporty, intimidating and elegant appearance. Shelby incorporated 10-spoke design and all spokes meet at the lip to form a distinct 10-point design. This makes it an ideal addition for late-model Mustang.
Matte Black Powder-Coat Finish.
This type of black powder finishing is durable and blends well with your Mustang’s looks. The finish gives your Mustang an aggressive look while protecting the wheel’s structure from scratches, corrosion, rust and other hazards that are associated with driving.
Flow Forming Process.
Shelby SB201 Charcoal Wheel is made via the forging process that is renowned for producing strong and durable wheels. It's made using cast aluminum under high temperatures and pressure. The process entails stretching the rim to improve its grain structure and elasticity. The end result is a strong, yet lightweight wheel that can withstand the vagaries of aggressive driving.
Direct Fit Replacement.
The SB201 Charcoal Wheel is a direct replacement for your OEM wheels, and can, therefore, be installed directly. The installation process takes less than one hour and requires basic tools.
Shelby SB201 Charcoal Wheel is backed by a one-year limited finish warranty and a limited lifetime warranty.
This 20x9.5 Shelby SB201 Charcoal Wheel is designed to fit all 2005-2014 Ford Mustangs including the GT, Bullit, Shelby, V8, and V6 models.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov