Installation Time: Afternoon
March 10, 2016
More power, not bad.
Great little mod, hate that I had to use the old harmonic balancer and piggy back it with this. But, for how big of a pain in the butt it was to do this, it was worth it.
1. Unscrew the 3 bolts for the coolant reservoir and move it for some room
2. Use impact fun on alternator and loosen the bolt and take it off with impact. Won't work any other way that I could find.
3. Loosen water pump pulley bolts.
4. Breaker bar, car in 5th gear. Crack loose the crank pulley bolt. Take belt off
5. Use pulley puller to get harmonic balancer off
6. use the 3 bolts with the 3 washers to squeeze the harmonic balancer and the new pulley for the crank together. @ 12 lb trq
7. Use the bigger ring supplied from package for
alternator pulley and swap them out with the new ring behind the alternator pulley
8. Water pump pulley self explanatory
9. Put harmonic balancer with new pulley facing motor and fit into key way, get in far enough to start using the supplied bolt to install.
When put in all the way crank to 60 lb trq.
10. Put belt on