Dimensional Deep-Hub Look.
The TSW Ascent Matte Gunmetal w/ Gloss Black Face Wheel is a brand new dimension in style for big rims on 2015-2019 Mustangs. The dark deep glossy black finish highlights the symmetry and sharp angles of the wheel giving your vehicle that just right jazzy appeal. These wheels is dynamic with five spokes, five-lug style rising to the lip from the hub giving your vehicle a perfect light-weight, dimensional look.
Matte and Gloss Finishes Enhance the Style.
This is no regular black alloy aluminum wheel. The main finish has a matte gunmetal coating with a deep, rich gloss black treated face rims. The style alone from its advance cast process puts your vehicle and wheels in the spotlight no matter where you are driving or parked, in the city or the countryside.
One-Piece Cast Aluminum.
TSW Ascent Matte Gunmetal w/ Gloss Black Face Wheel - 19x9.5 (2015-2019 GT, EcoBoost, V6) is engineered out of aircraft-grade alloy, creating a one-piece rim that is both strong and light-weight. Even with its sleek structure, the wheels on your Ford Mustang can surely handle weight loads of up to 2,000 pounds.
Five-Year Manufacturer Structure Warranty.
The wheel comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty for structural failure, plus a two-year warranty for any type of defects in the finish.
The TSW Ascent 19x9.5 fits both the front and rear of 2015-2019 V6 and EcoBoost Mustangs equipped with standard 2-Piston brake calipers, does not
fit 4-Piston or 6-Piston equipped models.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: Warning: California's Proposition 65