Heavy-Duty Ultralight Performer. The saying less is more truly applies with the TSW Bathurst Wheel. Named for Australia’s epic mountain race circuit, the exquisite wheel combines ultralight design aesthetic, low weight and heavy-duty performance to get your Mustang driving and looking its best.
Luxurious Gloss Gunmetal. The TSW Bathurst’s spiderweb-like ultralight appearance is enhanced to perfection by the gloss gunmetal finish. TSW’s thick powder coat paint preserves the jaw-dropping great looks, protecting the wheel against damage from dirt, scuffs and dust.
Rotary Forged Perfection. TSW manufactures the Bathurst Wheel with the latest rotary-forging process. The wheel is spun under high pressure to form a strong, light molecular structure so the wheel can be less bulky. The 20x10 Bathurst Wheel weighs less than 25 lb but is load rated to 1,650 lb.
Dedicated Structure and Finish Warranties. The Bathurst alloy wheel comes with a two-year warranty for the finish and a 5-year warranty against structural failure.
Application. The 20x10 TSW Bathurst Wheel fits on the rear of 2015-2020 Mustangs, including the V6, EcoBoost, GT and Bullitt models.
Recommended Tire Size. When installing this wheel on these models of Mustang, TSW recommends a tire size of 275/30-20.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov