Classy, rather than sassy, the TSW Crowthorne Matte Black Wheel gives your 2015-2019 Mustang a sedate, grown up, I-don't-care-what-you-think appeal. Constructed from lightweight cast aluminum, the Crowthorne delivers all the performance benefits you expect; benefits you have grown to demand, such as improved handling and reduced fuel costs.
Dark and Intriguing Finish.
The matte black finish on your TSW Crowthorne Wheel accurately reflects your no-nonsense approach to life and to motoring. It also performs a less obvious but essential function; protecting the wheel for years against rust and corrosion.
Established in the '60s by a Formula One driver, TSW has had racing in its blood since the beginning. Designed with speed and handling in mind, the TSW Crowthorne Matte Black Wheel is manufactured from cast aluminum. Molten metal is poured into a mold and allowed to cool. Defining characteristics, including its 5x114.3mm bolt pattern, are machined in prior to application of the matte black coat. The 40mm offset is a function of the original casting.
The TSW Crowthorne Wheel has a five-year warranty against structural defects. Wheels used in racing are not covered, regardless of structural defects.
The TSW Crowthorne Matte Black Wheel has been specifically crafted for your 2015-2019 Mustangs, including the V6, EcoBoost, GT and GT350 models.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov