Crisscross Mesh Face.
The TSW Sebring Matte Black Wheel has brought forth a new dynamic trend to the aftermarket wheels with a design that creates the illusion of a wheel behind the wheel. It is a racetrack wheel, featuring a 20-spoke crisscrossed face, with a tinge of 3-D to it. As muscular as your Mustang is, stagger it with Sebring wheels and be the next talk of the town.
Non-Satin Black Finish.
The Sebring aftermarket Alloy Rims by TSW are not only machined for show-pony only, but are also passed through automated paint drying system chamber to ensure a smooth matte black paint that shields the wheel against corrosion, as well as pits and chips unique to high-performance races.
TSW Sebring rims are manufactured through low-pressure, heat treatment process. TSW uses aerospace-grade aluminum, meted and degassed in high-tech equipment. It is pressed and squeezed then rolled under low-pressure, gravity casting equipment for a light and durable wheel.
This Sebring wheel comes with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 24-Month Limited Warranty for the matte black finish.
Designed to be a ready, bolt-on replacement for your stock wheels, this Sebring 20" rim features pre-drilled bolt holes for easy installation. TSW recommends that you use the wheel with OE TPMS.
The TSW Sebring Matte Black Wheel - 20x10" fits all 2015-2019 V6 and EcoBoost Mustangs equipped with standard 2-Piston brake calipers, does not
fit 4-Piston or 6-Piston equipped models.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov