Differentiate yourself from the mediocre lot by upgrading your Ford Mustang wheel with the 20 X 8.5" TSW Sebring Matte Black Rim. Its design is race inspired and synonymous to what Eddie Keizan, former F1 racer, had in mind. It features a 20-spoke crisscross design, with a distinctly bold black pigment, which brings the spotlight above your Mustang.
Matte Black Finish.
TSW Sebring Series rims come complete with a smooth matte black powder coat finish that not only improves your muscle car's appearance but also protects the wheel against hazardous conditions, corrosion and abrasion, so you enjoy long tire burning races.
TSW-inspired Sebring rims pass through a state-of-the-art production process. The aluminum is melted and degassed using high-tech analyzing equipment. It then undergoes a casting workshop where it is treated under low pressure, roll-formed to a one-piece, lightweight and durable barrel, for maximum speed and efficiency.
This 20" black Sebring rim is designed to perform optimally with OE Mustang Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) and when used as a set of four.
This 20X8.5" TSW Sebring Matte Black Wheel fits all 2005 to 2014 Standard GT and V6 Mustangs. The wheel does not
clear factory Brembo calipers or aftermarket Big Brake Kits.
TSW Alloy Wheels provides a Limited Structural Warranty & a 2-Year Warranty for the Matte black finish against material defects and sloppy craftsmanship.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: Warning: California's Proposition 65