Mesh Face Sebring Style.
TSW wheels have served the discerning Mustang owner since 1960. It gets its aftermarket prominence from its founder, Eddie Keizan, a former Formula 1 driver. The TSW Sebring Matte Black Wheel features a stylish 20-spoke, crisscross design that adds to the exterior beauty of your Mustang GT, V6 or EcoBoost. It simply puts you above the rest of the competition.
Matte Black Finish.
This Sebring Performance rim from TSW comes painted with a matte black powder coat finish, whose high resistance to corrosion renders the wheel solidly durable. Besides, the coat integrates a bold look to your Mustang.
Globally known as the No.1 race wheels, the 20" black Sebring rim is manufactured through a cast and heat treatment process. Its production involves melting alloyed aluminum and degassing it. The metal undergoes low-pressure, gravity casting equipment for roll-forming. The result is a sturdy, durable and energy efficient rim.
For assured quality, this TSW Black Wheel comes with a double guarantee: A limited lifetime structural warranty and a 24-month warranty for the black finish.
Albeit designed to be an easy bolt-on custom upgrade, this Sebring rim best performs when operating in conjunction with the OE TPMS.
Engineered with precision, this 20x8.5" wheel is designed to perfectly fit all 2015-2019 V6 and EcoBoost Mustangs equipped with standard 2-Piston brake calipers, does not
fit 4-Piston or 6-Piston equipped models.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov