Classic Bullitt Muscle.
Add classic muscle car styling to your S197 Mustang with a set of Staggered 20" Chrome Bullitt wheels. The Bullitt wheel features a classic five spoke design making it the perfect addition to any 2005-2014 V6 or 2005-2010 GT. Deep Dish Design.
This Mustang wheel features a dramatic deep dish design that further exaggerates the width of the rim for a super aggressive stance that definitely commands attention.Triple Chrome Plated.
This Mustang wheel is plated in a three step process that includes copper, nickel, and then chrome for a bright show winning shine. Lighter than other chrome wheels which are steel underneath, these wheels are cast from lightweight aluminum so they won't slow you down.Lifetime Warranty:
Our wheels have a lifetime structural warranty, which means you'll never have to worry about the workmanship of your new wheels.1 Year Finish Warranty:
Your new Mustang wheels have a 1 year warranty against defects in the finish of your wheels. Drive them daily, not just to the shows! For more information on wheel warranties, click here.Application.
This set of Staggered 20" Chrome Bullitt Wheels fit 2005-2014 V6, 2005-2010 GT and Bullitt Mustangs. Will not
fit Brembo equipped 2011-2014 Mustang GTs, BOSS 302, Shelby GT500 or Mustangs with an upgraded a Big Brake Kit. Includes (2) 20x8.5 and (2) 20x10 Bullitt Wheels.Recommended Tire Size:
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: Warning: California's Proposition 65