GT500 Shelby Styling.
Add the exciting styling of the Shelby GT500 to your very own Pony with a set of 2013 Style Shelby Wheels from AmericanMuscle. These Shelby wheels feature a modern 16 spoke mesh design and a European style flange-less lip for impressive innovative styling on any late model Mustang.
Hyper Dark Finish.
Completed in Hyper Dark finish, a process of painting the wheel, polishing, and then applying a metallic clear coat, to create an amazing dark "liquid mercury" effect that changes from gun metal to black chrome in different lighting conditions.
Our wheels have a lifetime structural warranty, which means you'll never have to worry about the workmanship of your new wheels.
1 Year Finish Warranty.
Your new Mustang wheels have a 1 year warranty against defects in the finish of your wheels. Drive them daily, not just to the shows! For more information on wheel warranties, click here
This 19x10 2013 Style Shelby GT500 Wheel fits the rear of all 2005-2014 Mustangs, including the V6, GT, Bullitt, Brembo GT, Boss 302 and Shelby GT500 models. Stagger with a 19x8.5 or 19x9.5 on the front for an aggressive muscle car stance and improved traction.
Recommended Tire Size:
Note: Priced per wheel.
Note: The stock lug nuts (13/16”) prove to be too large when used in conjunction with these wheels. Please take a look at the Lug Nut Ordering Options above for some compatible options.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: Warning: California's Proposition 65