Easy, One Stop Shopping. This staggered combo kit features (2) 20x8.5 and (2) 20x10 Charcoal 551C Wheels with (2) 255/35R20 and (2) 285/30R20 Falken Azenis FK510 Performance Tires. This popular Wheel and Tire Kit has been created for the exact specifications of your 2005-2014 Ford Mustang for a guaranteed perfect fit with no rubbing or clearance issues.
Staggered Wheel and Tire Setup. Our staggered wheel and tire combo kit runs wider wheels and tires on the rear of your Mustang for a more aggressive muscle car stance that looks great on both the street and the strip. This setup does not allow for front-to-back tire rotation, but does provide additional traction over standard setups.
Charcoal 551C Wheel. Add sleek race inspired styling to your late model S197 Mustang with a set of Modern Muscle Design's 551C wheels. Featuring a concave flat five spoke design the MMD 551C is the perfect wheel for use on the street, strip or track. Completed in charcoal for an aggressive appearance that everyone will be envious of, these Wheels feature a clear-coat finish for protection against stone chips and pitting.
Falken Azenis FK510 Performance Tires. Designed for excellent grip and outstanding performance in both dry and wet conditions, the AZENIS FK510 employees new high-performance compounds that were developed at the molecular level for enhanced wear and traction. Featuring specially designed tread grooves and shoulder blocks for a larger contact area, the Falken Azenis FK510 greatly improves high-speed cornering, lateral grip and stopping distances. Please note that this ultra high-performance tire is designed to be used during summer or under warm road driving conditions only.
Free Nitrogen Fill. AmericanMuscle is pleased to offer FREE optional nitrogen fill on wheels and tires that are purchased together on the same order. Filling your high performance tires with nitrogen has many benefits, including increased fuel economy, reduced weight, longer tire life and constant tire pressure throughout the year.
Application. This Staggered 20x8.5/10 Charcoal 551C Wheel and Falken Azenis FK510 Performance Tire Combo Kit fits 2005-2014 Ford Mustang models.
- Choose the year of your Mustang from the options above. The color choices displayed will be the only exterior paint colors available for your year Mustang. The first two letters for each color option are the paint code for your exterior color.
- If you need to verify your paint code, look inside the door jam of your driver's side door at your VIN plate to find your exterior paint code.
These headlight splitters are also available Unpainted for those who like to do-it-yourself.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov