Your Mustang is putting down serious horsepower and torque, but is your clutch able to handle it? If your clutch is starting to slip, or you're starting to smell that signature "burnt" clutch smell, it's probably time for a replacement. SPEC Clutches are the perfect choice that will improve your drivetrain's ability to handle power and perform reliably.Daily Driver Friendly.
This SPEC Stage 1 Clutch is designed for bolt-on naturally aspirated and mildly modified forced induction engines. It's best suited to 'Stangs that see daily driver duty and occasional track use, since it offers the most friendly pedal feel combined with SPEC's legendary durability.Premium Quality.
The SPEC Stage 1 Clutch offers all the features you need from a more powerful clutch with superior driveability. SPEC Stage 1 Clutches feature their signature high clamp pressure plate combined with a steel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material disc and high torque sprung hub. Like with all SPEC Clutches, a tool kit is included for easy installation.Value, Performance, Durability.
When looking for a new clutch, trust Spec for the best in value and performance.Specifications:
- Designed for June 6th 2007 to 2010 V6's
- Disc Dimensions: 10" x 10" x 1-1/16"
- 10 Spline
- Torque Rating: 411 ft./lbs.
- The 2005-2010 Mustang uses a concentric slave cylinder instead of a conventional throwout bearing.
- Therefore this clutch kit will not include a throwout bearing.
- V6's built from 2005 to December 2006 will use Spec flywheel part# SF66A or can reuse the stock flywheel with the SF66 Clutch.
- V6's built from January 2007 to June 6th 2007 must use Spec flywheel part# SF66A with the SF66 Clutch.
- V6's built from June 6th 2007 to present must use Spec flywheel part# SF66A-2 with the SF66 Clutch.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov