Minimalist, But Not Simplistic
. Named after Crowthorne Corner, the infamous second bend at the Kyalami Formula One circuit in South Africa, the TSW Crowthorne Matte Black Wheel has an enviable racing pedigree. The F1 heritage is evident not only in the graceful architecture, but in its high performance, speed and handling around corners.
The Perfect Finish for the Perfect Wheel
. The TSW Crowthorne Matte Black Wheel is finished in with a tough matte black coating, the perfect choice for people who like to keep things simple and elegant. While we're on the subject of minimalism, check out the tiny splash of red in the TSW logo on the end cap.
. The undulating landscape of the legendary FIA graded Myalami track sets up a diabolical series of fast, sweeping straights blended with technically challenging corners. Fabricated from a single piece of cast aluminum alloy, the lightweight TSW Crowthorne Matte Back Wheel has shown that it's light on its feet and up to the task. The wheel is bidirectional, meaning that front and rear are interchangeable and you don't have to panic if the spare happens to be on the "wrong" way.
. TSW covers its Crowthorne Wheel against defects in materials or workmanship for five years. Regrettably, wheels that have been used in racing are not covered by this warranty.
. The TSW Crowthorne Matte Black Wheel has been fastidiously designed to fit all models of 2015-2019 Mustangs, including the V6, EcoBoost, GT and GT350 models.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov