Classic Motorsports Multi-Spoke Style. The TSW Nurburgring’s beautiful multi-spoke style evokes memories of the famous Nurburgring Nordshleife race track informally called "The Green Hell," as well as classic automotive competition style. The lightweight, strong wheel takes the stability and strength generated by the lattice-like engineering and turns your Mustang into a potent illustration of one of the greatest race circuits in history.
Evocative Matte Gunmetal. The TSW Nurburgring Wheel’s dynamic presence is underscored by the matte gunmetal finish, which offers a sense of the high-tech nature of car racing. The durable powder coat protects the wheel’s looks from abrasion damage, brake dust, and dirt.
Rotary-Forged Technology. TSW allies its proprietary aluminum alloy with an innovative rotary forging process to create the Nurburgring Wheel. The wheel is spun and high pressures are used to rearrange the molecular structure. The result is an alloy wheel that is both stronger and lighter, particularly around the barrel, which then improves wheel dynamics by cutting down the amount of rolling mass.
Warranty for Both Finish and Structure. When you buy the Nurburgring Wheel, you can relax knowing that TSW offers five years’ protection against structural failures, and two years’ warranty on the finish.
Application. The 20x8.5 TSW Nurburgring fits both front and rear axles on 2015-2020 Mustangs, including the V6, EcoBoost, GT and Bullitt models.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov