Improved Driving Capability.
Bring your Mustang’s inner beast to life with the Welding RST S76 Black Anodized Wheel. It’s a budget-friendly performance wheel that lets you take advantage of your performance vehicle’s driving capability by making it run with better speed, safety, and traction. It’s also engineered from cold forged rim shells and durable forged billet center; this wheel will make your car run faster and further.
Durable Black Anodized Finish.
The RTS S76 racing wheel is attractive with its attractive black anodized finish. The coating also acts as a heavy-duty protective layer against debris, rust, and other signs of wear.
This wheel comes in a 3-piece modular construction, which offers significant improvement over 2-piece wheels regarding handling, flexibility, and durability. It's cold forged rim shells, and forged billet center is extremely strong, yet flexible to ensure safety and agility. In-house destructive testing an F.E.A. show that this wheel exceeds industry standards to withstand even the most rigorous conditions on city roads, or on the race track.
Backed by Worry-Free Warranty.
The manufacturer guarantees that this wheel is free of defects. For your peace of mind 18x5, RTS S76 wheel is covered with a lifetime structural warranty and a 2-year warranty on its finish.
Your vehicle’s usual lug nuts may not fit the RTS S76 18x5-inch wheel. See ordering options above when purchasing the lug nuts for this wheel.
18x5 Weld Racing RTS S76 Black Anodized Wheel fits all 2015-2019 GT, EcoBoost and V6 Ford Mustang models. Wheel sold individually.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: Warning: California's Proposition 65