Race-inspired, Street friendly.
Now you can add the split "Y" spoke styling of the FR500 Mustang to your very own S197 Mustang with a set of FR500 Style Wheels. These great looking FR500 rims look like they're tearing up the track, even when parked in your driveway.Triple Chrome Plated.
This Wheel is plated in a three step process that includes copper, nickel, and then chrome for a bright show winning shine. Lighter than other chrome wheels which are steel underneath, these Wheels are cast from lightweight aluminum, so they won't slow you down.One-Piece Cast Wheel.
AmericanMuscle One-Piece Wheels are manufactured using gravity casting. Gravity casting is the process of pouring molten aluminum into a wheel mold or form and utilizing the earth's own gravity to help fill the mold. The result is a strong, durable wheel that has the same good looks as a more expensive wheel, at a fraction of the price. Lifetime Warranty.
AmericanMuscle Wheels feature a lifetime structural warranty, which means you'll never have to worry about the workmanship of your new wheels. 1 Year Finish Warranty.
Your new Mustang Wheel has a 1 year warranty against defects in the finish. Drive them daily, not just to the shows! For more information on wheel warranties - click here
This 20x8.5 Chrome FR500 Style Wheel fits the front or rear of 2005-2014 Mustangs, including the V6, GT, Bullitt, Boss and Shelby GT500 models. Stagger with a 20x10 wheel on the rear for an aggressive muscle car stance and improved traction.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov