Classic Bullitt Muscle.
Show off your proud pony heritage with the muscular good looks of the iconic Bullitt rim, the classic five spoke design makes it the perfect wheel for your Mustang.Deep Dish.
The dramatic deep lip exaggerates width for an aggressive stance that commands attention.Gloss Black.
Black out your Pony's wheels for a sick stealthy effect that everyone will be envious of. These wheels are clear-coated to protect against the hazards of road chips and pitting, you also get the added benefit of never noticing brake dust.
Our wheels have a lifetime structural warranty, which means you'll never have to worry about the workmanship of your new wheels.
1 Year Finish Warranty.
Your new Mustang wheels have a 1 year warranty against defects in the finish of your wheels. Drive them daily, not just to the shows! For more information on wheel warranties, click here.Application.
This 18x9 Bullitt Wheel fits the front or rear of the 2005-2010 GT, Bullitt and 2005-2014 V6, Mustang models. Does not
fit 2011-2014 Mustang GTs, BOSS 302, Shelby GT500 or Mustangs with an upgraded a Big Brake Kit. Stagger with either a 18x8
on the front or a 18x10
on the rear for an aggressive muscle car stance and improved traction.
Recommended Tire Size:
Note: Priced per wheel.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: Warning: California's Proposition 65