Sebring Webbed Face Style.
The 20x10" TSW Sebring Matte Black Wheel is racetrack inspired wheel from Formula One's Eddie Keizan. Its stylish 20-Spoke Webbed Face design takes this aftermarket wheel to a higher level. Such accentuation is excellent to stagger your Mustang with an enhanced traction and a hard-bodied stance.
Non-Gloss Black Finish.
After fabrication, the craftsmen at TSW complete the barrel with a high-performance non-gloss black powder coat finish that not only integrates an aggressive, bold look to your Mustang, but also shields it against oxidation for a longer life.
Heat Treated & Roll Formed.
20x10" Sebring wheels are manufactured through a robust and quality production process. The rim utilizes high-quality alloyed aluminum. The metal is melted and degassed, before passage through low pressure, heat treatment equipment and then to machining workshops.
TSW guarantees that this Black Sebring wheel meets U.S quality standards, and provides the original product consumer with a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty & a 2-Year Limited Warranty for the matte black finish.
Direct, Bolt-On Installation.
This rim is crafted with drilled holes, to make it a ready-to-mount bolting process. However, for maximum wheel performance, you're encouraged to use them with the OE Mustang TPMS.
This 20x10" TSW Sebring Matte Black Wheel fits both the front and the rear of all 2005 to 2014 Standard GT and V6 Mustangs. The wheel does not
clear factory Brembo calipers or aftermarket Big Brake Kits.
Mounting & Balancing: AmericanMuscle offers professional mounting and balancing on all wheels and tires when purchased together on the same order for an additional fee. This will allow you to swap out your old wheels for your new set when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire fill.
- State of the Art On-Site Tire Facility
- Scratch Free Mounting Process
- Environmentally Friendly, Lead Free Wheel Weights
- Free Optional Nitrogen Tire Fill
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Order (2007+ Mustangs)
- 1 to 2 Business Day Turn Around Time on Most Orders
What is TPMS? The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS for short) is a factory installed safety feature on all 2007 and newer Ford Mustangs that alerts you when your tire pressure drops to an unsafe limit.
How do I keep my TPMS feature? Aftermarket wheels do not come with TPMS sensors. However, if you select 'Add TPMS Sensor Kit' and your specific year range from the options listed above, we'll install the TPMS Sensors in your new wheels free of charge!
- Save Money! We sell TPMS Sensors and Sensor Kits at a fraction of the price of dealerships
- Free Installation of TPMS Sensors When Purchased on the Same Wheel and Tire Order
- Stay Safe - Keeps your Factory Safety Feature Intact
- No More Warning Light - Lose the annoying dash light that appears when your sensors are missing
For more Information, check out TPMS Sensor Kits or TPMS Tool in detail.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov